First Deposit for Spain Trip

I made my first deposit into a money market account that will go toward my college trip to Spain. I deposited $750, I used a money market account because I can earn extra monthly interest. So, I am now 10% to my goal and need to raise the rest. I plan on having an online garage sale, online store, and by getting donations and selling things door to door. I am also getting things ready to put an ad in the paper where I will take left over items and put them in a local auction to raise money. I am also trying to do online surveys to get that little bit of extra money too! Let me know if you have an idea, I will try it and blog about it too!

 

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    Dear blogger! I see you have a lot of interest in travelling. It would be an honour if you would register at TravelBoards (PR3 Multilanguage travel forum) and become a respected member of this new community! Signature links to your blog are accepted. I hope to welcome you soon!

    on October 19, 2008 at 4:07 PM