Raising Money for Expansion

Nothing gives you that feeling deep in the pit of your stomach like seeing your new iphone in the bottom of the washing machine. Thats what I saw 2 weeks ago. So I quickly went online and researched places to repair it. Well, I found a place and sent off my phone, I got a call and the repair was nearly as much as a new phone. So, I decided to just buy a new iphone. I went about 10 days without my connection to the outside world.

Well I am also raising money to expand my advertising company. I am planning on buying on some hardware that will take my company from just online advertising to online advertising and guerrilla advertising on the ground. I am really excited about this and need to raise about $2500 dollars for the hardware. I already have some items on ebay and will probably get a loan for the rest, or I can make due with $1000 to get started, then scale up from there.

Check out my items for the next 7 days on ebay buy doing an advanced search for items from seller BuyGreatOnline.

 

0 comments: