May 2008 Results

Starting Totals for May were:

My Savings Account: $258.07

My Investing Account: $670.11

My Money Market Account: $60.85
$35 came from Cash infusion and will not be counted as profit.

My Personal Lending Account $242.98
Currently Loaned: $194.22
Waiting to be Loaned: $48.76

Ending Totals for May

My Savings Account: $258.07 <0>

My Investing Account: $668.82 <-1.29>

My Money Market Account: $60.87 <+.02>
* Don't forget this amount is actually in my Day Trading Experiement* It increased .02 cents because it was in the money market account for a few days before it was transfered to the investing account!

My Personal Lending Account: $245.39 <+2.41>
Currently loaned: $241.51
Waiting to be Loaned: $3.87
* I made another loan using the cash flow from the previous loans.

The Grand Total for May is........ +$1.14 or + $.036 per day!

Today is Friday the 13th, and my day fit accordingly. As you know I am working 2 jobs at the moment and still trying to find time to work on my other ventures. I have postponed my custom website business until mid August, Which is okay because it gives me time to build a platform for all of the new sites I am expecting. I am currently working about 90 hours a week at the jobs, whewww, am I ever tired!

I plan on depositing some money into the stock fund because I really want to double down on one of the stocks I currently already own!

I didn't reach my goal this month but I still have next month!

Don't forget, if you have something you want to ask me or something for me to comment on, just let me know!

 

0 comments: