What a Crappy Deal!

The stock that I was trying my day trading experiment on did a split. now most people think that is Awesome but.... this stock did a reverse split, which means for every 530 shares I owned, I know only have 1 share. So my 1.5 Million shares are now just under 3000 shares of the company. So, I now have a new plan...(well new for this blog) I am going to try and buy a majority stake in the company. I already own about 3% of all outstanding shares. Since the reverse split, the share will fall in value and I will be able to buy them at a discount (I hope) plus there are fewer shares for me to buy!

Also I deposited $50 more into my money market account. I did this so that I can have more money earning more interest. I am looking at 2 stocks right now that are becoming Very attractive with the market falling as of lately! If I buy something, I will be sure to post it here!

Sorry I have not been able to update this blog as much as I should, I am working about 80-90 hours per week and I really just want to sleep when I get home! Plus I am still working on a may-term for my University!

The Results for June are almost here!

 

0 comments: