Invest in Yourself!

I had an awesome teacher that taught me that I should pay myself first. The saying was 10% is mine to keep.

If you don't invest in you, no one else will. If I am able to accomplish anything with this blog, it will be to hammer this point in. Try to put 10% (or more if you can) up for you.

I currently put 5% into my 401K (because that is the maximum that my employer will match) and I try to put more into one of my other accounts.
_________________________________________________________________

If you have a small business, now is a time to build your business by hitting the pavement and getting the word out about your business. That is exactly what I am about to get ready to do. I own a small business that encompasses online auctions, classifieds, PPC, custom websites, online advertising and a few other small sections. Over the next few months I will be redesigning a few of my sites, buying a few more, and getting the word out about my custom website business, (my best division!). More updates and links to come about my businesses. I wanted to keep this blog seperate from my businesses, but they tie in so well. I promise to not turn this blog into one big ad for my company.
______________________________________________________________
UPDATE on investing

I forget to turn on my investing account for this last week to buy stocks. It actually worked out because the market fell tuesday and wednesday. I was able to purchase some stock today during a sell off but will be buying more later next week, so that is when I will disclose everything I did.

I also put a deposit of $150 into my Spain Fund!

 

0 comments: