Online Job

Since the economy is not at the top of its game right now, the best thing I feel like I can do would be to get a second job. A few months ago I looked into some Work-At-Home enterprises and found them to be scams. (envelope stuffing)

Getting a second job will be tough since I already have a job in retail (which we all know a retail job takes away your weekends) and I go to school full time. I also own my own small online business that is in the middle of being restructured and downsized in some areas.

I have had some luck fillinf out surveys online, really just from one company. ACOP.com I have done surveys for them and I have been paid (by check) up to $10 per survey, but most have been $4 for a few minutes work, that's not half bad, but not enough to brag about. I might do 2 per month.

So I have decided that I will try to find an online job, like tutoring or something, as soon as I find something out I will post!

 

0 comments: