Those Recycling Worms

This post will be updated periodically as needed. If you remember, I started the work project for two reasons: to make money and to do something Green!

So...on this post I will keep track of how much has been recycled or saved from the landfill!

To start out:
2 tires
2 plastic barrels
1 newspaper
1 pc of junk mail

March 20th
3 pc of junk mail
coffee grounds
coffee filter

March 24th
Some brown lettuce that I forgot to eat in the fridge, about 1/4 pound

April 2nd
about 4 cups of green ruffage from when I was cleaning some vegetables

April 17th
Coffee grounds
2 tea bags from Starbucks (I had a cup of tea for lunch) *How many other worms do you know of that get Starbucks! LOL

April 31st
1 newspaper
3 pc junk mail

 

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said,
    This comment has been removed by the author.

    on August 21, 2008 at 5:04 AM


  2. Unknown said,

    I am pleased to announce that both of your posts about worms have been chosen to be featured as a guest post on my blog over at:

    www.dormroombiz.com

    Your creativity in this endeavour is inspiring.

    on August 21, 2008 at 5:05 AM