What to Do?

I am trying to decide what to do with the $25 I have in the money market account.
I am thinking about buying a share or two of PBT, a royalty stock that pays a monthly dividend (it would cost $4 to move it but, if I did would set the dividends to be put into the money market account instead of being re-invested)
-or- I could use it to add to the personal loan account and collect a monthly interest dividend
-or- I could leave it where it's at and collect the monthly dividend amount?

Another option would be to add $25 to my investment account, and add another $25 to my personal loan account? That would cost me another $50 this month which may be unrealistic for many college students to do every month? hmmmmm....what to do?

Here's a solution, this month my job is offering to give me $4 for each credit card application that I receive. I will see how much money I make from that and use that income for this blog, instead if just giving it a cash infusion. This way I am taking advantage of a promotion that is being offered.

Many college students (me included) get a part-time job at a retail outlet while in college to help pay bills. That is why I feel that I am able to include this post into my blog, because a large number of students have the same option. I know that Sears, Lowe's, and Dillard's all have this promotion. I am sure that other retailers offer this also. Now, I usually don't get the minimum to get paid, (we have to get 5 credit apps) but I have gotten as many as 27 in one month! (that would be over $100 if I can do it again) So I will be trying really hard to get some this month.


I will post my results next month and I am also trying to locate some cheap worms for the worm bed and a large plastic barrel, I was told to try the local Coca-Cola plant, they may give me one or two for free!

If you have any ideas on what I should do with the $25, let me know, I might just do it to see what happens!

 

0 comments: