Update

Well, I am going to count and deposit my change at the end of this month, so it will show up on the totals for April.

I think I have a pretty good chance of reaching my goal of $1 per day this month because of the Sirius/XM merger, since I have about 40 shares of Sirius for this blog that will be affected. I currently have a sell trade set up if the stock reaches $4.65. The shares for this blog were purchased in 5 increments of $2.84, $3.02, $3.80, $3.81, and $3.95. So I will make a small profit for this blog, if a sell is reached.

I am also looking for some ways to recycle magazines, I have 3 magazine subscriptions which gets me about 7 magazines per month. I am looking for a way to be green and make some green.

The worm thing is very interesting and helping me protect my identity. I am able to shred the credit card offers that I get in the mail with all of my information on it and feed it to the worms.

By the way, the totals for the worm experiment are as follows.

$2 plastic barrels (bought 2 but only needed one, the coca-cola company sellss their old barrels for $1, plus I own stock in them)
$10 8 dozen worms (dillie variety since I couldnt find the red wiggler variety locally)
$12 extra organic dirt
$23 Containers, these will be used to sell single doses of compost tea mix, I got 100 containers.
So so far I am down $47 for the worm experiment!

I will be selling some items on ebay and will be giving 10% to this portfolio, to help keep the principal growing, so I can make more money!

As of right now, the portfolio ha made over $1 for the month, but that is mostly due to stocks, that could all change in the last week of the month.

 

0 comments: