Bored

We'll I'm here in Austin, Tx. lying on my bed in the Awesome suite at the Holiday Inn Express. The rooms are actually very nice and I am using the free wireless internet to type this.

I was able to sell some of the items on ebay and will post the results sometimes when I get back and actually ship everything out. One item is going to Australia.

Monetizing this Site.
On June 1st I plan on putting a hit counter on this site to moniter the amount of traffic this blog is receiving. After one month I will start selling text links that are financial related. All proceeds will be posted here, for everyone to see.

My company. I can't remember if I mentioned it already or not, but I own a company. I am about to shake things up a bit, by closing a whole division! I will have a whole post about this soon!

 

0 comments: