stimulus check

Well, everyone is getting free money from the goverment. I got $600! yay!
What am I going to do with it? invest in something of course!

What people should do with their stimulus check. The government wants you to spend it. I want you to save it, at least part of it. Here is what you should do, (given that you get $600 also)
$150 needs to go to a savings
$150 to investing (different than savings)
$100 to pay on credit card bills
$100 to put toward an extra payment on car or house or etc...
$100 to give to yourself to do whatever you want, (movie and dinner, mini vacation etc...)

What I am going to do...
I am going to use $100 of it to try a new experiment. A small town about 20 miles away is having a flea market this weekend. Well before work on saturday, I am going to visit them with my $100 and see what I can buy and resale on ebay! I will then deduct all fees and what I paid for the items and deposit the remaining into my money market account and count it as made money! (I hope to have pics and links to ebay by sunday!)
Some of the money is also going to go toward a credit card payment. Some into a savings. I am going to add another $40 toward my day trading venture. And I would like to take a 2-day mini vacation on my next 2 days off before my intership starts. I also have another friend that is wanting to invest in something with me, so some will go toward that!

The prosper loan thing...
I was outbid on the first loan that I blogged about the other day, but I submitted a second bid on another loan, I ended up winning and I paid $51.99 to get a 14% return on it.

 

0 comments: